Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Movement

I keep hearing that I've probably been feeling the baby move and just didn't know that's what it was. So I guess I've been trying to pay attention more. Last night in the middle of the night I was awake and I think I felt it. Sort of fluttery, but more like spasms or twinges. Who knows? I also thought I was actually getting high for about three months freshman year of high school, that is until the time I took too many bong hits at a party, started hearing everyone talk like the teacher in Charlie Brown, and then had a panic attack and had to hide in the bathroom. Ahhh, the good old days. For anyone who by chance doesn't know, I don't do that anymore!

So will I know when it really happens? I'm thinking not until it starts kicking me really hard with a much bigger foot.

No comments: