Sunday, October 23, 2005
I'm just keeeeding
The camera was found! After a second look, my father-in-law found it under the seat in Cynthia's car. And here's the funny part. You see, I thought it was John's fault the camera was left behind. I thought he was the one who carried it from the restaurant. He thought I had it. Well, uh, funny thing. It was discovered in the front seat, where I was sitting. So that means I'm the one who carried it. Yet I sort of blamed him for it, in a nice way of course. He's been feeling horrible about it all day. Tee hee hee... can we blame this on pregnancy brain? Clearly there's something wrong with my brain, since I've been wanting to cry all day over the camera when I actually carried it to the car. Does it scare anyone that I'm educating America's youth?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment