Well, currently I feel like I got hit by a truck, but that's not what I intended to post. I wanted to share the word from the midwife visit on Saturday.
I have gained a total of 3 pounds (surprisingly- I thought more). Michele is not about regimenting out weight gain, and told me to just try to keep it to 25-30 overall and not worry about when it happens. We heard the baby, but a little more softly this time because he/she was swimming around and we were listening through the placenta. I am measuring right on track. My blood pressure is good. John's is horrible. I guess that's about it.
I still feel like crap most of the time. I am exhausted. On Saturday I had to take a two hour nap, then another nap yesterday. I threw up my dinner again last night (while trying to take vitamins- what else is new?) That was the grossest time of all. Then I had to lay down on the couch in the teacher's lounge during my planning period today. There were literally 15 people in there eating lunch and probably thinking I was a freak. My back is killing me. How do people do this?
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment