So here's what's been going on.
I have rounded a corner and have been feeling really great. My round ligament pain went away for several weeks, which has been wonderful. Now it's back, but it's in the front and on the other side.
10 days till ultrasound. I'll be absolutely shocked if it's a girl. We are SO excited to get to see the baby. I think that will make it more real.
I am showing for sure. People keep stopping me at work and telling me how cute I look. (not bragging here- they're referring to the baby). People keep wanting to touch my belly.
I also am in love with my new belly button. It changed literally within just a day or so. Now it's all stretched, and it's so cute!
We tried to take more belly shots last night, but there was a problem loading them, so I'll get some up as soon as I can.
After the other night when I wasn't sure about feeling the baby moved, I didn't feel that again, so I decided that must not have been it.Two nights ago after dinner, I thought I was feeling the baby move too maybe. It felt like bubbles popping on my leftish side. Once again, I wasn't sure.
Last night after dinner, I started feeling that same bubble popping feeling. So I remembered reading about drinking OJ and laying on your stomach. I didn't drink OJ, but I just lay on my stomach. And I definitely felt a reaction to that! I wouldn't call it thumping. Maybe light tapping? So there you go! It's moving, and I can feel it. I have no idea what the baby is doing when I feel that, or what body parts are moving at that time.
I waited awhile, then tried it again, and got the reaction again. John told me it's doing that because I'm squishing it and it doesn't like it! He scolded me for squishing the baby. Right after that, when I was laying in bed, I felt all sorts of crazy stuff going on, including that muscle spasm-ish feeling again. So that's the baby, huh? Weird! It still seems really imaginary to me. But fun, nonetheless. I actually just felt some stuff again a few minutes ago as I sat here typing.
OK, so there's the update. I'll try to check in more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment