Monday, August 22, 2005
Not much fun to talk about
Well, I spent the weekend feeling bad. I threw up for the first time yesterday. That was great. The smells are really the worst part of this whole thing. I'm thinking about getting some swimming noseplugs to wear around the house. Ick. I can handle the fatigue, the sore boobs, and maybe even feeling nauseated. Oh, but the smells. That's what makes me feel nauseated. Even clean smells- like the shower. When John is taking a shower, I can smell his shampoo from the living room. I can't even use my same shampoo or shaving cream. I bought fragrance free soy conditioner from Central Market today, and some fragrance free lotion. Funny thing is, fragrance free doesn't mean odor free. 4 more weeks of first tri. Please pray for me that this will all go away shortly thereafter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment