
This is my first caffeine since I've known I was pregnant. I haven't had any hot tea for more than 2 weeks. I'm really not hooked on caffeine- I drink decaf green tea on the usual morning. I'm not an afternoon coke drinker or anything, so giving it up is no biggie. Plus, you don't even have to. The doctor's office said limit caffeine to two units a day (like a cup of coffee and a soft drink in one day are OK). But I'd just rather not mess with it.
Yet it is just such a perfect, rainy morning to snuggle up on the couch with Tia Louise and a cup of tea. I stopped at Central Market on the way home from my midwife interview and got a scone and cup of English Breakfast with real cream in it. I can't believe how good it feels. I actually feel more relaxed, not energized. I can't wait till I can stay home snuggling with Baby Bee and Tia all day, reading and nursing and listening to classical music and drinking tea. (Yeah, right. Well, maybe there will be at least ONE day like that).
No comments:
Post a Comment