We get to hear the heartbeat on Saturday! I'm so excited about it. And it will be our first real appointment with our midwife.
You know how you always take your health for granted until you start getting a sore throat? Being pregnant really makes you be thankful for each day that you feel good, because you're sick all the other days.
Dr. Ma's acupuncture treatment really helped this week, I think. I have felt about 100 times better than I did over the weekend since my session on Monday afternoon. I actually cleaned the sink and the toilet at 6 this morning without gagging! (Just gagged while eating breakfast on the way to work). But really, I have felt good this week. I'm pretty nervous that my luck is going to run out since another weekend is coming, and I seem to feel like crap on the weekends. Surely it's not because I get more sleep.
By the way, we have chosen a boy name. It's a secret, though!
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment