Everyone wants to know about my first appointment. As expected, it was totally boring. I peed, they said, "You're pregnant." I listened to the nurse tell me things I already knew for an hour. I gave 4 vials of blood. They told me they need all the money that our insurance won't pay on my next visit, which is in two weeks, on my first day of school. Seem weird to anyone else that they make you pay for all of your prenatal care and the delivery at your first doctor visit at 8 weeks? This means I have to decide about the home birth/midwife before then. I met with one yesterday, and I have another interview with a different woman on Friday.
In other news, I'm still having food issues. Only things that are not particularly healthy sound good to me. I don't want to eat any fruits or vegetables. I can't go anywhere near our kitchen- not even walk through it to get to the back door. Ick.
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment