Well, today I discovered that I can't really clean the bathroom anymore. It seems that just about all the cleaning is going to fall on the shoulders of my poor husband, who will be working full time while I hang out around the house for the next month. I can still cook, but it's hard for me to get to our cabinets to get things out, especially the low ones. Washing dishes isn't bad, but my back wears out fast.
I'm 35 weeks today. Bunny's got 5 weeks left to go before she's "done." Her space is coming together, but we still need a bunch of crap. Cynthia has proposed that her friends throw me a shower the weekend before my due date. Can you imagine? It was originally supposed to be earlier. Hopefully we can do it at least the weekend before that.
This will be my last week of work, and still no sub has been hired yet. They'd better figure it out quick. I thought the last month at home would be really fun, but I'm not getting around so good, and it's only going to get worse. Yesterday I went to the book store and Target, and that completely wore my body out. After that, I had so many aches and pains, I had to just lay down. My back kills all the time, and it's almost impossible to get out of bed in the middle of the night to pee, which of course I need to do at least twice. This is just crazy! Anyways, it looks like I might be doing a little more laying around the house reading and knitting than I had thought.
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment