I started running a fever on Sunday and have been down ever since. Back to the Kleenex, now with a big cough. I have spent days and days on the couch and in bed. I started antibiotics last night and hope that they are actually something I need and will work.
I have stressed out immensely about not being at work for my kids, even though they're the ones that gave me this plague. Apparently I've had an average of 5 kids absent every day since last Thurs. Next week is my last week. It seems very weird- like since I've been out all week, this is happening too fast. I'll only have 7 more days as a teacher. I am still really glad that I get to quit so early. I've been saying for so long that this job is just too much, and here I am worn down and very sick. So it will be a relief to be out of there.
John set up the co-sleeper last night. It is so little. I can't believe we are going to be putting our baby in there! I still can't believe we're really having a baby. My due date is in less than 40 days. Is this for real? Maybe I'll believe it a little more when there's less snot in my life.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment