Thursday, February 09, 2006

Holy moly, I'm havin' a baby!







I'm such a bad blogger. So sorry. I think I've seen most people recently who read this, so hopefully no one is mad.

My Blessingway and showers were wonderful. I felt so loved! Thank you everyone for everything! The best part was having all of my girlfriends in one place at the same time. It was really cool. Joan made everything beautiful, and Amy created me a movie-star cake. We got so much stuff, and now we just need to organize it all and set up things. There are so many odds and ends to take care of!!! Like buying a different car for John. Gosh.

I went to my midwives today and realized that I am actually having a baby in 6 weeks. Pretty crazy. I have 2 weeks left of work, and still don't know who my replacement is going to be. I have just been focused on getting through that. But when the midwives said it was time to order the homebirth kit, I realized this is getting close. I have one more appointment before home visits start! So crazy.

Before all the parties and stuff, my identity got stolen off of ebay, but that's taken care of. I also got unbelievably sick from allergies, got put on steroids, and got prescription allergy meds. I am much, much better now. For awhile I thought my cat didn't love me anymore, but she's paying attention to me again.

I've been working insanely hard at school getting my kids ready for the state writing test, which is a few days before I leave. Did I mention 2 weeks from tomorrow is my last day?!!!

No comments: