Saturday, December 17, 2005

Here's My Bowl Full of Jelly



















I'm six and a half months pregnant now, and we are doing very well. Bunny is very active, and Johnny feels her kicks all the time. In fact, last night when I was sleeping and snuggled up against him he felt her moving around. He said this made him very happy.

My biggest complaint right now is in the back department. It hurts all the time, especially my right shoulder blade. I have a massage gift certificate to use next week, so hopefully that will help temporarily. I also think I'll go ahead and try to see the chiropractor.

I am off school for Christmas vacation and looking forward to spending the holidays relaxing and doing the things I love. I'm going to do lots of crafty projects- knitting, recovering the Glider rocker cushions for the baby, and making my annual gingerbread house. I'll be doing all these things in front of the TV while watching movies and drinking tea, of course. Our decorations are making our house look so beautiful, and I never want to take them down.

We are also going to start getting Bunny's room ready. Kevin and Jennifer McClosky are giving us their changing table/dresser unit, which was a hand-me-down from Cristin. Hayan will soon begin work on John's mastermind table that will hold all of his creative equipment. But there's a long way to go to get things set-up. First off we've got to get rid of a bunch of crap and move things in and out of our storage room. That's not an easy job for a pregnant lady with back pain.

It is exciting to think that next year will be Bunny's First Christmas!

No comments: