Well, I've thrown up for the past two afternoons, after having felt horrible all day at work. Yesterday I didn't make it home before getting sick and had to pull over and puke in the street. Fun times. Anyone noticing it's my 20th week?
Over the weekend I started the baby registries online. We have one at Target and one at Babies R Us. I'll post links to them when I can figure it out so you can look at all the fun stuff (but not feel in any way like you have to buy me anything- seriously- it's just fun to look).
I also bought some clothes for Bunny from the Nordstrom fall sale. I'll post pictures of those when I feel like it.
I am outgrowing some maternity clothes, and my belly looks different every day.
I wake up sore and achey most mornings. At work I don't feel like standing up or walking around.
But I love my baby girl so much! I feel her moving all the time, and it is so fun. A lot of times it makes me laugh. When she's not moving, I try to wake her up by telling her to start doing something. I no longer blame feeling horrible on "the alien inside me." Instead, I'm able to separate her from the pregnancy. I feel her, and she's not making me feel bad. It's my placenta, my hormones, my job, etc.
So that's what's going on in the 20th week.
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment