Thursday, November 03, 2005

Hellooo, nurse.

I just purchased my first bra since I've been pregnant. I finally realized I couldn't squish into my other one anymore (you know, the only one on earth that fits me and that looks like it's straight from the 1950s?). The woman at Special Addition wanted to give me a little growing room. My rib cage has already expanded a size, and apparently it will grow more and more. But, um, the cup is a size F. Yes, a size F. Is that outrageous or what? I can only imagine what size they'll be when my milk comes in. Good lord.

I also bought a belly wedge for sleeping. I wake up achey and sore in the mornings from how I am sleeping, so hopefully this will help. It's blue gingham and doesn't exactly match our decor, but oh well.

John is off to Kentucky this weekend. His dad is trying to match our girls New York trip. Whatever. I do hope they have a lot of fun, but I will miss him a lot! So I'm going to Houston to avoid noticing that he's not around.

No comments: