We love this photo!!! My mom went with me to my midwife appointment yesterday. It was really fun because it was in Michele's home, and all three midwives were there. She loved everyone and thinks the whole thing is really neat and special.
Everything looks good. Bunny is head down and will stay that way unless I start doing lots of yoga inversions or something. My blood pressure is low and not likely to rise in pregnancy. I'm measuring exactly right, and I have gained 24 pounds (yikes!). Hopefully I won't gain much more than 30- I know Kate Hudson gained 70 and lost it all, but I don't have her genes, trainer, or personal chef. I go back in two weeks for a finger prick to check my blood sugar (no fasting or nasty sugar drink required, as with the traditional gestational diabetes test).
In other news, my cedar fever is killing me, and of course I can't take anything. I have recovered the first cusion on the glider rocker. I have finished the baby sweater I was knitting and am on to #2- this one in cashmere. We can't start setting up the nursery until Hayan finishes making the record shelf/table for Johnny. He gave us a 6 week time frame, which would put us at mid-February. That's kind of cutting it close.
Also, everything I want gets discontinued. Here is a list of things that have been discontinued that I picked out for Bunny: the white floral hotsling, the sheets from Pottery Barn, the infant car seat in the pattern I wanted, the fabric I liked for the Glider rocker, and the Petunia Pickelbottom diaper bag I like (got it on ebay luckily). I also think the stroller I carefully researched and selected for when she is older has also been discontinued, and if not, is just "temporarily unavailable" indefinitely. I'm also pretty sure the lamp, curtains, and rug I want for the nursery from Target are going to disappear soon too. It is ridiculous, to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment