Thursday, September 29, 2005

I'm looking forward to...

-Johnny's birthday tomorrow. We're going to Chez Nous with his parents for dinner. He's impossible to buy for, so I have no good presents for him. Then Saturday night we're going to Alamo Drafthouse to watch his friend Nick Nack spin records over Metropolis, the old silent movie. It's supposed to be really good.

-my midwife appointment on Saturday morning, where we'll hear the heartbeat again (God willing, despite the soft cheeses I've been accidentally eating).

-MY TRIP TO NEW YORK CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Two weeks from right now Cynthia (John's stepmom) and I will be on the plane! We are meeting up with Jessie (John's sister) and Judy & Rachel Freeman for a girls' weekend. After a couple of days in the city, we're heading to Beacon, a small town on the Hudson River, where we'll stay in the B&B that Jeremy & Rachel Freeman have just opened. Fall in NY! I can't wait to see all the fall colors. And I haven't been to Manhattan since I was 14. Let's hope Baby Bee doesn't make me sick, because I've had enough of that.

No comments: