The other news is that I'm starting to show. My belly is not hideable at this time. And it never feels relaxed.
As for the former, according to "Mr. Howard," the head custodian at my school, the baby is a boy!!!! He predicts for everyone what the gender will be, and also how many kids you're going to have. One method he uses has something to do with an egg, but apparently you have to be sick- I don't know how it works. For me, he did the old trick with the wedding ring and the string. You guys know that one? You put your wedding ring on a long piece of string and then someone lets it loose over your belly. Depending on the direction it swings, it's a boy or a girl.
I just can't believe that I really, really want a boy. Who would have thought? Certainly not me. But having a little girl would be really fun too. I just really hope this one is a boy.
I also can't believe we have to wait another two months to find out for sure!
Friday, September 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment