My midwife came over yesterday. I'm still only one cm, but the baby has dropped a lot and my cervix is very thin. She said it's really normal for first time moms to only dialate 1cm until labor, but now that I'm all thinned out and her head is there, I could start dialating more. She actually felt the baby's head thru my cervix. Pretty cool!
I am supposed to walk 20 min. each morning, and when I have B/H I'm supposed to squat into them or get on my birth ball to open up my pelvis and encourage her descent. The expert prediction is that Bunny will arrive about 5 days past her due date. That puts it at the end of next week, around March 31st. I'm running out of things to do to "get ready" for her, but sitting around at home is way better than working!
I have another appointment on Thurs.
No comments:
Post a Comment