Well, today I think I'm about 5 weeks. I haven't been nauseous at all, and I'm wondering if I'm going to be. I do want to sleep all the time, and my boobs are so sore. Other than that and the occasional cramp, life goes on as before.
Today my mom and I worked in my classroom. She didn't want me to get up on the ladder to hang the wallpaper border, so she did it. I could tell she was miserable, but she loves me. It looks great.
We had a long talk in which she reassured me that she would not give me any problems at all about having a home birth. Neither will my dad, she says. That is really great, surprising news, as other people's opposition to it is really the only drawback for me.
I plan to start knitting my first diaper cover as soon as I finish the dang flower washcloth I've been working on. What a pain!
My stomach is grumbling, telling me it's time to finish cooking dinner.
Monday, July 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment